- Ethical Consumer Magazine’s UK, no.1 ‘Best Buy’ coconut oil, scoring 18/18
- No gluten, lactose, cholesterol, additives and non GM
- Perfect for cooking, baking and beauty
- Use as a hair mask, skin moisturiser & for oil pulling
- Complement your dog’s or pet’s diet
- Nut & peanut free
- Available in recyclable glass jars, with easy peel labels
Lucy Bee – Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
What Lucy Bee Say About Their Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
What do I Taste Like?
Coconut oil varies in taste depending on where the coconuts are grown and how it is produced. Lucy Bee Philippine oil has a richer aroma and taste than Lucy Bee from Sri Lanka, which has a lighter coconut flavour.
Where am I From?
The coconuts used for this oil are grown in the Philippines in agroforestry (an eco-friendly environment) amongst banana trees. The oil is from single estates and is not blended.
Why Fair Trade?
With your help, we’re making a difference to the lives of those who produce our Coconut Oil.
In the Philippines we’ve helped build two wells, providing clean, safe water; solar panels; and scholarships for children’s education.
Ethical Best Buy
Leading ethical and environmental magazine, Ethical Consumer (est. 1989), recently voted Lucy Bee Coconut Oil as the ‘Best Buy’, for coconut oil in the UK market. We came out as the winner for the most ethical coconut oil.
100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||94g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|