No products in the basket.
If you’re looking to guest post on The Office Caveman blog than I would love for you to get involved, I’m a big believer in a community spirit and offering free information to everyone, so having your great ideas and knowledge being part of The Office Caveman is welcomed.
That being said there do still need to be some guidelines around guest posts, there can’t just be any type of article written, so I have these terms and conditions for you to read.
Terms and conditions for guest bloggers:
- I welcome and encourage guest blogs on subjects related to paleo and primal living. To submit an article, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Guest post’ as the subject.
- I will review your article and post it on the blog, if I consider it to be suitable (It may not be straight away due to other posts in front of yours)
- If you’d rather email me a sample of your article before committing to writing the entire post, please do so at the above address.
- Please only send original content – I ask that any guest posts you submit to me are your own work and not published anywhere else. This helps me by not having duplicate content on the blog (the search engines don’t like it) and increases the chances of your post being accepted (I do check these things).
- You may include a keyword-rich backlink to your own blog, but please do not submit links to a commercial business. Your post will immediately be rejected if you do.
- Make sure you include a short section about you and your blog
- Please pay careful attention to grammar and spelling and ensure that your post is relevant to the subject and easy to read.
- The Office Caveman readers are very keen on learning from others and an informative article with hints and tips will reach a wider audience.
- You may supply up to 3 images, which must be your own work or from the public domain and both royalty and copyright free.
- I reserve the right to reject or amend posts. I may also remove previously authorised articles from The Office Caveman blog without prior warning.